Writing Our Futures (formerly Pink Ink)
Writing Our Futures is an informal creative writing drop-in for queer and trans spectrum youth aged 14-29.
When: 10-week sessions run 2 times per year.
- no writing experience required
- have fun and meet other youth artists
- learn writing, editing, performance and publication skills
- opportunities to contribute to the annual Pink Ink zine and to perform at the launch event
- all writing and storytelling styles and levels welcome
- affirming and welcoming of 2-spirit people, queer and trans spectrum people, people of colour, people with varying abilities, different languages, communication styles
- snacks and TTC tokens provided, ASL interpretation available upon request, child-friendly, all languages welcome, presented in English
Supporters: SKETCH, Buddies In Bad Times Theater, Toronto Library, TAC, K.M Hunter Foundation
Past Zines created by Pink Ink
About the Facilitator
Bio coming soon.