FLAME (Fruit Loopz Artist Mentorship ProjEct) is a series of free art programs rooted in self-care, collaboration and community. FLAME is art programming linked to our stories, our healing and our resilience.
Who: queer and trans spectrum youth under 29 who are interested in making art
When: each program runs in 8-10 week blocks with a final exhibition event at the end of each block.
- gain skills in art-making, no experience necessary
- create queer spaces to make art
- connect with other queer and trans spectrum youth artists
- programming includes: digital storytelling, visual art, theater and movement, sound and music-making
- opportunities to share and to exhibit or perform your work
- affirming and welcoming 2-spirit people, queer and trans spectrum people, people of colour, different language and communication styles and people with varying abilities
Supporters: SKETCH, TAC, OAC, Buddies in Bad Times Theater, Griffin, DYS
About the Facilitator
Bio coming soon.